In the event that you own a Comtrend router and your encountering a few issues, or you simply need to further develop your network security, a change to its design settings is all together. To do this, you’ll have to get to your Comtrend router’s administrator board.
In this simple to follow, bit by bit guide, we’ll show you that it is so easy to do. All you really want is:
- A PC or PC that is WiFi-empowered or has an ethernet port (and an ethernet link)
- Your Comtrend router, obviously
- An internet program introduced on your PC
En route, we’ll likewise let you know how to reset your router to processing plant settings, which is additionally a fix for normal router issues.
Comtrend Login Steps
Before you go burrowing for that tragically missing manual or go purchase another router in dissatisfaction, attempt these means. Most Comtrend routers adhere to a guideline cycle to login to the web interface, so you can follow these means regardless model you have.
Establish a Connection to Your Comtrend Router
Right off the bat, you’ll have to ensure there is an association between your PC and the Comtrend router. You can do as such either utilizing your PC’s WiFi network by searching for it among the accessible networks or utilizing an ethernet link by connecting it to your PC and one of the “out” spaces on your router.
To interface over WiFi, you’ll require your network password. In any case, with an ethernet association, this isn’t required.
Navigate to IP 192.168.1.1 Using Your Browser
Whenever you are associated with your router either by means of an ethernet link or over WiFi, send off any internet browser on your PC, similar to Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and so forth You’ll have to explore to the IP address of your router to get to the arrangement pages.
The most commonplace default IP address for Comtrend routers is 192.168.1.1. Type it into the location bar of your program and check whether it takes you to the login for the arrangement pages.
Assuming that doesn’t work, you can attempt to set up your router’s IP via looking for your model on this page or utilizing ‘ipconfig’ order.
You should now be given a login popup confine your internet browser.
In the event that none of these work, you may either disapprove of your router, a non-standard router, or a non-standard router design. You should contact your Comtrend support delegate assuming that is the situation or adhere to the directions underneath with respect to the reset of your router.
Use Default Login Info to Access Your Comtrend Router
Assuming you’ve changed your login certifications and you know what they are, you can type them in to sign in to your router. If not, check the rear of your router on the off chance that the username and password are printed close by the standardized tag and model data.
Assuming you don’t have the foggiest idea what your username and password are, you can attempt the default Comtrend login which is:
Assuming that doesn’t work, attempt a blend of any of the accompanying normally utilized usernames and passwords:
Password: administrator, root, 1234, 12345
Assuming none of these work, you should reset your router to its manufacturing plant design.
Need Help to Configure Your Comtrend Router Settings?
You should now be signed into the arrangement pages of your Comtrend router. Be cautious what settings you change here as they might influence your router’s activity.
On the off chance that you reset your router, you might need to change the administrator login qualifications to tie down admittance to your router.
Here are a portion of different things you can change:
- The name and password of your WiFi network
- Regardless of whether you need your router to send on the 2.4 or 5 GHz network band
- Whether or not to utilize WPS security
You can likewise investigate or run a diagnostics check under ‘Diagnostics’ in the lefthand menu. Assuming your router is right now turned out great, ensure you record what transforms you make so you can return to them if something startling occurs.
In any case, assuming something turns out badly, you can generally reset your router back to the industrial facility setup and go from that point.
If most exceedingly terrible comes to most exceedingly awful, you can generally contact your Comtrend support delegate. Check the rear of your router for your model code to make everything easier on your backing call.
Reset Your Comtrend Router to Default Factory Settings
- Find the reset button at the rear of the router. It ought to be a little button on the right side.
- If necessary, utilize a honed pencil, paperclip, or pin to press the reset button. Hold it for somewhere around 10 seconds. In the event that you don’t hold it sufficiently long, you may just restart the router as opposed to resetting it.
- While resetting, the lights on the front will flicker. Sit tight for them to quit flickering or shine consistently as a sign that it has finished the reset.
- Just in case, you might need to control the router on and off to ensure it invigorates with the new arrangement.
- Since your router is reset to manufacturing plant settings, you can attempt the default login accreditations once more.